Sunday, November 14, 2010

FAMILY MATTERS

What matters most?






I know with our Savior we can strengthen our families. 
We don't have to fill the loneliness of heart.  We can be strong in our Saviors love.
My family is an example of few.
We are still together, not because of us, but because of Christ
.
I know through a living prophet, our Heavenly Father has revealed principles for us to live by.
We can be safe from the world's evils.

"BE A LIVING MODERN WITNESS IN WORD AND DEED
OF THE DIVINITY OF HIS GREAT, AND LATTER-DAY WORK
HOW GREAT IS OUR CALLING"

THE WRIGHT FAMILY

My Mother and Father

Oldest Brother

Second brother

Third brother

Fourth brother

Then me


The "fruits" of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 7:20) 
A wonderful family who loves each other.  Comforts those who stands in need of comfort, lifts those who need to be lifted.  Fills each other with gratitude and kindness.
 When one has a stormy day, the other unfolds the umbrella.  We are here to be with our family, not only for time, but for eternity.
"And, ye fathers . . . . bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
The gospel of Jesus Christ will unify your family.  Bring them together and strengthen them against He who wants to destroy your family.
I love my family, I am so grateful for the sacrifices my mother and father have made for me and my brothers.  They really put up with a lot.

HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?

http://www.mormon.org/family/

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elder Wright! My name is Clarissa, I am from Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I am living in Dublin, Ireland. I am member of the Church for 1 year and 3 months. I was baptized in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I've been developing my membership in the Church here in Ireland. I was looking some randoms missionaries blogs on the internet when I saw yours. Its really spiritual and really helpfull stories.
    Well done for your blog and I hope you're having a great mission in California!!!

    Regards
    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete