Friday, December 24, 2010

A Light Unto All

TESTIMONIES OF CHRIST



To wrap up my Christmas blog this season I want to testify I know these things are true.
We will find TRUE happiness with the embracing love of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Come together with your family, feel the spirit with love and joy.
Choose Christ.
When we choose Christ we choose change, and when we choose Christ, he helps us change. And Changed men can change the world. Bring change into your heart this year, and be the example for your family. They need you.
This is my one of my favorite accounts of the Birth of Christ from a Prophet in America. The prophet's name is Nephi;

"behold, the prophecies of the prophets began to be fulfilled more fully; for there began to be greater signs and greater miracles wrought among the people.

"And it came to pass that he(Nephi) cried mightily unto the Lord all that day; and behold, the voice of the Lord came unto him, saying:
"Lift up your head and be of good cheer(Nephi); for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign(star) be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfil all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.

"For they(the people) knew that the prophets had testified of these things for many years, and that the sign which had been given was already at hand,

"And it came to pass also that a new star did appear, according to the word . . . . bringing glad tidings unto the people because of the sign which did come to pass, according to the words of the prophecy of all the holy prophets.

As a representative of Jesus Christ I add my words the those who were before me, I know the Savior lives. I know He Cares about each and everyone of us. Even me, a sinner, that through "faith in his name hath made this man(me) strong, whom ye see and know" http://lds.org/scriptures/nt/acts/3.16?lang=eng#15

Tonight, whoever you are, "that dwelleth in the land; yea, . . . . all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation" to have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

With Love,

Elder Cameron Wright

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elder Wright! Even Christmas has passed.. I keep watching this video! So Spiritual!! All year around is Christmas Time for me.. because I can remember of my Seviour Jesus Christ!!

    Keep Doing your great missionary work.

    God Bless you =)

    ReplyDelete