Monday, October 18, 2010

Who I am..

First things first, my name is Elder Cameron Wright. I was born, raised and grown in a town smaller than a dot on the map.  Just on the outskirt of the great salt lake, where grass grows green, corn raises high and the wetlands cross the valley. My town is near the famous city of Ogden, home of the Pacific Union.  HOOPER UT.  I take pride of my small town. This is the place where my family started their roots "way back when" horse and buggy still existed.  My grandfather was a Dairy and "dirt farmer", plus a good old Bus driver.  He always put us kids to work.
        Anyway, it's a beautiful place to live out looking the rocky mountains and a bright, but smooth west sunset across the Great Salt Lake. 
      I grew up with 4 older brothers, and was taught to love the outdoors.  Raised to respect and honor nature, camping, fishing & hunting, rodeo, and you can't forget sports.  My brothers are all married with at least 3 children.  All in all, I'm surrounded by a big family, with countless number of nieces and nephews. There is nothing greater in life than being with your family. I love my family!!

       I guess you could say my story is short, but not boring. :) The principles taught in my family were along the lines of love, service, and finding true happiness by our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.  Through Him, the only begotten of the father, allows us to Feel TRUE happiness.  Not only in this life, but in the life to come.  For time here on earth is just a moment to Him who created us.  We need to search this purpose, look, read, and pray for answers to our questions.  God loves us, we are his children, and we should trust him with everything we possess. 

        As you probably know, I am serving as a Full-Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Currently serving in Ukiah California, in the Santa Rosa Mission.  It has been wonderful serving for Him.  My Companion's name is Elder Darion Bevan.  It has been a great experience.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment